A Tough Louisiana Personal Injury Attorney Who Puts You First
An aggressive Lafayette maritime lawyer representing accident victims
You have suffered a personal injury in an accident, and are now out of work. The bills are mounting and you feel vulnerable, confused and overwhelmed. You are not alone. At Larry Curtis, Maritime Attorney, we are knowledgeable, helpful lawyers willing to answer all of your questions about catastrophic personal injuries, auto and railroad accidents, maritime and offshore injury and onshore drilling rig accidents. Your initial consultation with a Larry Curtis personal injury attorney is free.
A skilled litigator known for his dedication to clients
Larry Curtis is a lawyer focusing on maritime and offshore personal injury law in Lafayette, Louisiana. Clients who come to the firm for help with their injury claim can expect us to:
- Understand the law. Because our law firm deals primarily with maritime personal injury and wrongful death cases, we have a thorough depth of knowledge on these subjects.
- Protect your rights. Because we focus on these specific areas, we offer valuable legal advice that is directly applicable to your case. We are focused on winning and getting you the justice you deserve.
- Care about you. We demonstrate our commitment and compassion to you throughout every step of the legal process. It is not just Larry Curtis’s expertise that makes him a great personal injury lawyer; it is his caring attitude towards his clients as well.
We understand that you are going through a difficult time, and we do everything we can to make it easier for you. We show our commitment in the way we treat you — we will return all phone calls promptly, and are willing to spend as much time discussing the progress of your case with you as you feel is necessary. Our firm has a reputation in Lafayette and surrounding communities for treating seamen and rig workers with the respect and attention they deserve.
Representing clients in offshore, maritime and injury cases
Maritime and offshore workers need the help of a dedicated and experienced attorney to help them get justice after an accident. Our firm has experience with all types of injury cases and takes a tenacious approach in getting you the justice you deserve. We pursue claims for injured clients and their families for injuries resulting from:
- Maritime or drilling accidents. Our firm helps injured sailors, maritime employees, platform workers and oil rig workers injured on land, at sea or in helicopters.
- Railroad accidents. We work with rail workers to bring FELA claims and assist others who have been hurt in rail accidents.
- Serious accidents. Whether your injury stems from a car crash or a slip and fall, we will aggressively work to get you the compensation you need.
We draw upon the expertise we have gained from three decades of legal experience and outstanding maritime personal injury case results to ensure that you get nothing less than the compensation you deserve.
Trust us to help you achieve results in your Louisiana offshore injury case
Larry Curtis has helped families to settle their maritime and offshore injury cases throughout Louisiana, including Alexandria, Baton Rouge, Lafayette, Lake Charles, Monroe and New Orleans, as well as families in Arkansas, Mississippi, and Texas. Call Larry Curtis, Maritime Attorney today at 1-800-528-1825 or contact us online to arrange an initial consultation with a personal injury attorney who will put you first.